When planning your next hotel stay, you should definitely rely on the free coupon codes that we offer you here. Each of these promo offers can help you save when booking a hotel room. Of course, this even includes luxury accommodations and some of your favorite hotel chains as well.
Hotels can really get expensive. Sometimes it’s tough to justify spending $300 on a room you’ll only be in for eight hours. You’d likely rather spend that money on another fun part of your trip. This is where hotel coupons can help:
Where to find hotel coupons
There are tons of hotel coupons available online, from cash back on your order to a free night during your stay.
If you have your hotel coupons ready and want to get an even better deal on your stay, follow the tips below.
- Timing is everything. There are many hotel rate indicators online now, and they can help you predict the best times to book the room you want, for the best price.
- Don’t be afraid to wait until the last minute. Unlike flights, there is some real benefit to waiting until the last minute to get your hotel room. People who wait until the last minute to book can save up to 70% off the regular price!
- Don’t be afraid to take risks, either. Sites like Hotwire and Priceline’s Name Your Price tool inject some suspense in the hotel booking process. You can “bid” on your future room, and you are likely to get a lower price than you would booking the normal way.
- Pick up the phone! Once you booked your room, keep searching online for better deals. If you find one, call up your hotel and negotiate for the better rate. Many hotels will be more than willing to accommodate.
- Utilize your memberships. Are you a member with AAA? What about Costco? Many companies offer its members various travel perks, such as percentages off hotel stays, flights, and car rentals.
Finding hotel coupons doesn’t have to be a chore. You just have to do your research!