If you’re a new parent, you know how expensive baby products can be. From diapers to toys to clothes that won’t fit in two weeks—you can spend a lot of money without even realizing it. With baby coupons, you won’t have to spend as much money on the things you and your baby need.
With so many places to shop online for baby supplies, it’s tough to figure out where to start! Here are some tips to keep in mind when searching for baby coupons
How to find the best baby coupons
- Use cash back. There are several cash-back services available online now, and they can tell you how much cash back you’ll earn at any website. Compare rates and see what the best option is for you. You can earn up to 20% cash back on baby supplies!
- Look for printable coupons. Nowadays, instead of finding coupons in the newspaper, you can access those same coupons online and print them out.
- Register online with brands you trust. If you buy Pampers, register with their email newsletter. Once in a while, they may surprise you with baby coupons that can help you save money on things you need.
- Don’t forget about medicine! For coupons on medicines your baby might need, such as Triaminic, reach out to those brands, too. You can also get coupons for Dimetapp and Robitussin.
- Have twins? Many organizations will send gift baskets to new mothers with twins. All you have to do is send in copies of their birth certificates to receive free baby coupons in return from such organizations as Evenflo and The Learning Curve.
Don’t forget about partner companies!
If you have a coupon for a store whose partner is a baby supply store, you might be in luck. Many of those stores will accept coupons from their partner store even though it isn’t specifically a baby product coupon.